It’s that time of year again, where the leading minds in payments, finance, and money intersect at Money20/20.
EBANX won’t miss the chance to be a part of the discussion. Between October 23-26/2022, the city of Las Vegas welcomes the world’s largest fintech event, as well as the most important names in the payments and finance industry worldwide.
At EBANX, it’s our mission to connect global tech brands to the resources and payment strategies they need to unlock access to rising economies like Latin America and Africa. At Money 20/20 this mission does not rest.
Five sessions you can’t miss on Money20/20 USA, 2022
We know how important a task it is to choose the best sessions, among so many good names and relevant themes for payment enthusiasts like you. That’s why we thought we could try and lighten the load a bit.
Here are the top 5 must see session’s at this year’s event:
When: Sunday 23, 3:50pm
- Al Periu (Chief Executive Officer at Zilch USA Inc.)
- Kathleen Peters (Chief Innovation Officer, Fraud & Identity at Experian)
When: Monday 24, 2:40pm
- Paula Bellizia (President of Global Payments at EBANX)
When: Monday 24, 9:30am
- Takis Georgakopoulos (Global Head of Payments at J.P. Morgan)
- Serena Williams (23-time Grand Slam Champion & Entrepreneur at Serena Ventures)
- Scarlett Sieber (Chief Strategy & Growth Officer at Money20/20)
When: Monday 24, 2:03pm
- Murli Buluswar (Head of Analytics, US Personal Banking at Citi)
- Peeyush Ranjan (GM and VP, Google Pay and Next Billion Users at Google)
When: Tuesday 25, 1:00pm
- Marlene Garayzar (Co-Founder & Chief Governance Officer at Stori)
- Adolfo Babatz (Founder & CEO at Clip)
- Sebastián Castro (Co-Founder & President at Kushki)
- Amparo Nalvarte (CEO & Co-Founder at B89)
EBANX at Money20/20 USA
Speaking of the potential of APMs in emerging markets, such as instant payments in Latin America, or mobile money in Africa, this year Paula Bellizia, president of Global Payments at EBANX, will be a keynote speaker at Money20/20 USA.
On Monday, October 24, she’ll be talking about how to thrive in emerging markets and how APMs are crucial for the economic and business environment development.
Paula will also be sharing insights about how alternative payments are the key to promoting true financial and digital inclusion in regions where there are still a lot of unbanked people and potential buyers who are eager to have more options and less friction in the buying journey.
Money20/20 USA celebrates in October its 4th edition in 2022.
From in-depth analytics to inspirational speakers, the event’s world-class insight and networking opportunities help global companies to stay ahead – powering strategies, strengthening relationships and looking to the trends that will pave the future.
If you’re there, please join the EBANX team at booth 3032 for some quality networking and a quick pick me up (we will have coffee and other beverages throughout).